Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dress Form

Good Morning!
Yesterday I was playing around with a dress form that I bought last week.  Originally- I purchased it to display the mini purse ornaments that I had been making for my upcoming workshops.  As I was looking at the dress form, I was trying to think of a way to add a little embellishment to the actual form itself  so it wasn't so plain.
Unfortunately I got a little carried away and can no longer use it to display those cute little mini purses.  However on the bright side- I ended up creating a beautiful decoration instead!


Close up of the front:


Close up of the back:


I apologize in advance for the poor quality pictures.  I'm still getting used to the correct way to photograph my work.  She looks better in person!  I love her!

Ingredients:
DSP:  Twitterpated
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Embellishments:  Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Paper Doily Sizzlits L Die, Glue Dots, dress form, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment