Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spring Bouquet

Good Afternoon!
Since I've finally had a few moments to catch up I started working on another floral arrangement.  This one is more of a spring/summer bouquet.  It's created from another tutorial from Leigha Rock (diaryoftwocraftygirls.blogspot.com).  I love this arrangement simply because it's soft and beautiful.  The roses and other flowers are very life-like.  Yes, these bouquet's are easy to make!  I know that they look difficult but I promise that they are not!  If I can do it- so can you!



I also have a question to ask today.  I'm originally from the Whitesville, NY area and lately I've been noticing that there are several visitors each day from the Coudersport, PA/Elmira, NY/Woodhull, NY/Wellsville, NY area.  Would anyone be interested in a class?  I'd be happy to come in and visit my parents AND teach a Stampin' Up! Class.  I just wanted to see if there was an interest before I commit to doing so.  I'd love to hear what you have to say!  Please either comment here on my blog or send me an email (dani.dziama@gmail.com).  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter- what kind of class, best time for you, etc...
Happy Saturday and thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. Dani

    This is beautiful, the flowers look like you could smell them

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh SO pretty, Dani! Glad to see you back to crafty business. :)

    ReplyDelete