Saturday, October 19, 2013

Build a Banner Treat Pocket

Good morning!
Today I have an adorable little treat pocket to share with you!  It's created from a Build a Banner canvas piece and a piece of coordinating card stock.  Embellish as you wish and add some ribbon to create a handle!  It's as simple as that!  I originally saw the idea on the Stampin' Up! website and figured I'd try some of my own.  I think they are cute and will make the perfect little treats for my card swap group.

The picture below shows how big the pocket is when it's open.  It's large enough to hold several fun size candy bars or other fun treats!
Have a great Saturday!

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Witches' Brew
Stamps:  Halloween Bash
Inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Build a Banner Kit (for the banner pieces and the stencils), Big Shot, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies, hole punch, Sticky Strip, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks, Bone Folder, Black Chevron Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment