Saturday, November 9, 2013

Joyful Tidings

Good morning!
It's that time of the year again!  Christmas card making is in full swing!  The card I have to share with you today is just one of the many Christmas cards that I've been busy creating.  Do you make multiples of the same card to send for the holidays or do you make them all different?  I must admit- I'm more of a "one of a kind" card creator.  I like all my cards to be unique therefore I typically only make one of each!


Thanks for stopping by!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
DSP:  Winter Frost
Stamps:  Snowflake Soiree, Christmas Messages
Inks:  Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Silver 1/8" ribbon, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment