Friday, April 11, 2014

Creating with MDS

Good morning!
Have you ever thought about trying MDS but decided not to because you didn't want to spend extra money on ton of downloads?  Well I'm happy to tell that you can use MDS with graphics and clip art that you already have!
One of my friends at work asked me to come up with a baby shower invitation that had a Western theme. Since Stampin' Up! doesn't really have any "Western" themed DSP or stamps (We do have a few though!) I was able to look around  on Etsy and find some.  This is what I came up with:


I created 2 invitations.  The first one has a cowboy hat on it and the other has a cowboy boot.  I hope she likes them because I think they are adorable!
Have any questions on MDS?  I'm happy to help!  Just send me an email or give me a call!
Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment