Thursday, May 1, 2014

Undefined!

Good morning!
Have you tried the Undefined stamp carving kit from Stampin' Up?  I must admit that I was more than a little nervous about creating with this kit.  First of all- I have absolutely no artistic talent when it comes to drawing (or carving stamps!) and I was worried I would make a mistake.  But I carefully drew my design and transferred it to the stamp material.  Then the carving began!  That was a little nerve wracking but slowly my stamp began to take shape!

What exactly is my stamp?  It's actually a stamp of the Third Man Records symbol.  For those of you who are wondering what Third Man Records is- it is the world's best record shoppe.  Seriously!  Located in Nashville, Tennessee- this fine establishment is owned by one of my favorite musicians.  Jack White.   A few weeks ago on Record Store Day, TMR held a concert in the blue room to create the World's Fastest Record.  Long story short- this card is a Thank You for all the hard work and tons of fun that was had on Record Store Day.


Hopefully TMR isn't offended with my art because I love this card!  I'm hoping they will too!  I suppose only time will tell!  
Thanks for stopping by today!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP:  Brights DSP Stack
Stamp:  Undefined
Ink:  Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Squares Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Undefined Stamp Carving Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment