Monday, June 2, 2014

It's here!

Good morning!
It's finally here!  That's right!  The brand new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog goes live TODAY!!!!  I'd say that I have another sneak peek to share with you but now it's just current product to share!  I cannot wait for all of you to start using the many fabulous new products that Stampin' Up! has to offer.  I think this is by far my most favorite catalog!
My project today features the brand new 2014-2016 In Colors.  These colors are fabulous!  What do you think?

I love the Lost Lagoon,  Hello Honey and Smokey Slate color combination.  Definitely a new favorite!
Don't have your copy of the new Annual Catalog?  Let me know!  I'm happy to send one out to you! Interested in checking out my retired inventory?  Please email me for a list!  Everything retired MUST GO! Out with the old and in with the new!
Thanks for stopping by!  If you're ready to SHOP- CLICK HERE to go to my store!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey Smoky Slate, Whisper White
DSP:  Moonlight DSP Stack
Stamps:  Regarding Dahlias
Inks:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Mini Banner Punch, Fast Fuse, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/8" Stitched Ribbon (Hello Honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment