Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tee hee hee

Do you recognize this card?  Unfortunately I can't take credit for it as it's not my original idea.  It can actually be found on page 47 of the Holiday Mini from Stampin' Up!  I CASED the card because I thought it was absolutely adorable!


If you look in the Mini- you'll see that mine is just a smidgen different.  For starters- mine only has a watercolor card stock layer as opposed to the entire card.  I adhered my layer to a Basic Black card base.  Yes- this makes writing a greeting inside the card a bit tricky but since I planned to decorate the inside of my card anyway- it wasn't an issue.   I cut the hat, tights, dress and one shoe out of Very Vanilla card stock and adhered them to the "clothes" line using a stamped clothespin and a Stampin' Dimensional.
Super easy and way too cute!
Do you have your copy of the new Holiday Mini?  If not- let me know and I'll drop one in the mail! Interested in placing an order?  Head on over to my STORE and click on shop!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment