Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Inking Idaho on the Road- Columbus Event

Hello everyone! Last weekend was the Inking Idaho on the Road- Columbus, OH event. We had such a great time! I wanted to share a few display's with you as well as one of my projects that I made for the event. My projects were all created using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the coordinating Tree Builder punch. Below is just one of the samples that I shared.

These adorable little mini milk bottles are perfect for a birthday party!  They are each adorned with an adorable cupcake embellishment and a paper straw with a banner that reads Happy Birthday.  Who wouldn't love to drink from one of these little cuties?


The pictures below are just a few of the beautiful displays that were set up for attendees to enjoy!  


These were the make and takes for the day: 


Another display:


Here is one of the card display boards.  In the upper left corner you can see a little mobile that I created using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  It was SUPER cute!



 All attendees had a fabulous time!  The fabulous Becky Roberts from Inking Idaho was even there!  Can't wait to do it all again next year!  Will you be joining us then?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani,
    I was at the Columbus event and loved it! Could you share your instructions for that adorable window cupcake sprinkle card? My email is lucia_rosz@yahoo.com.
    THANK YOU! ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there were more places like this, because it was simply too amazing for words. I came here with my boyfriend the other night, and it was absolutely fabulous. The use of wood throughout event space San Francisco adds a very warm and inviting feel to venue.

    ReplyDelete