Sunday, October 4, 2015

Monday Montage #53





Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. Thank you for joining us!  Please be sure to follow the hop all the way around.  You won't be be disappointed!

      Tonight's project is a beautiful card created using the Wonderland stamp set.  I LOVE these trees!  They are beautiful in any color!  It's difficult to see in the picture- but my trees were stamped with Night of Navy ink.  I then added a thin layer of Tombow Mono Adhesive to the trees and dusted them with Dazzling Diamonds.


I hope you've enjoyed my project for tonight! Please use the links below to visit the other fabulous designers!  Love hopping with these ladies!  
If you're ready to move on to the next stop on the hop- click the next or back button to move throughout the hop!  Have a fabulous evening!
Thanks for stopping by!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









                 








1 comment:

  1. I am crazy for your card!!! It is so vintage-y looking and the trees are so sparkly!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete