Sunday, November 15, 2015

Monday Montage #56





Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  Can you believe that we are already on hop #56?  I'm happy you've joined us!  Please use the buttons at the bottom of this post to see what the other fabulous ladies have to share with you!

      This past week- I was commissioned to create place setting favors for Christmas dinner.  The picture below is just one of the many that I created for my client to choose from.  It's an altered Square Pillow Box filled with dark chocolate coins.

This favor was made fairly quickly- in about 15 minutes.  So if you're looking for a fast and easy treat- this is it!  Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to check out the rest of the hop!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



                 








No comments:

Post a Comment