Sunday, June 26, 2016

Monday Montage #72








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

The card I created to share tonight uses one of my all time favorite stamp sets called Kinda Eclectic.  This set is an oldie but a goodie!  The stamps are gorgeous and create the best collage cards!


It's a little difficult to see from the photo above- but the butterfly is 3 Dimensional.  I used the Big Shot and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies to cut out 4 butterflies.  Then I sewed the butterfly stack together.  Simply separate the wings to give a 3 Dimensional look!


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my project!

 Ingredients:
Card Stock: Whisper White,
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Banners For You
Tools/other supplies:   Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Brights Enamel Shapes


                








No comments:

Post a Comment