Sunday, October 30, 2016

Monday Montage #81








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all of the stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

My project tonight is a tiny treat bag created for a special upcoming event.  Every year my husband and I host a Thanksgiving dinner for our Pearl Jam family.  The dinner this year is in just 2 short weeks!  Can't wait to see all our friends again!


It's not overly fancy but it's perfect for our table favors!  Each bag is filled with some of my favorite chocolates and various other treats.  I hope our guests love them!



Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to visit the other blogs for the hop as well!  Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey!



                









1 comment:

  1. Pinned! This is a great template for all kinds of favor/thank you/gifty bags. I also love that it would be fun for me to put together as well as my daughters and Girl Scouts.

    ReplyDelete