Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Just a Note...

Hey there stampin' friends!  Now that the new Occasions Catalog has been live for a few weeks- what do you think?  Do you love it as much as I do?  What are your favorites?  
One of my new favorites is the gorgeous Lift me Up stamp set.  The hot air balloon images remind me of the balloon rally that takes place every year in the city near where I grew up. 
Each year my parents would take us to see the balloons lift off and upon occasion we would even be fortunate enough to see them land.  


One of my favorite parts about the Occasions catalog is that it always coincides with Sale-A-Bration. During Sale-A-Bration you can get this beautiful designer series paper absolutely FREE with any $50 purchase!  It's the perfect compliment to the Lift Me Up stamp set.  


If you look closely at the picture above you'll see that I have created a 3 dimensional set of mountains along the bottom edge of the card.  I wanted to create an image that would make the balloons look as though they were rising up from behind the mountains.  To create this look I simply fussy cut a small section of mountains from the DSP and adhered them to the front of the existing DSP with the Foam Adhesive Strips.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment