Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Just For You

Hey there stampers!  Tonight I have a quick sneak peek of a few products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  These products are currently only available to demonstrators however everyone will be able to purchase them as of 9/1/17.  Don't have your copy of the new Holiday Catalog?  Send me an email and I'll get one in the mail to you!


Tonight's project is a gift so I can't show you what's inside. Bummer.....I know!  I have been trying to come up with a little something that I can send a special group of people to show my appreciation and while I was at Disney World earlier this month- I found something perfect!
I hope the recipients love it as much as I do!  


Here is a close up of the tag.  If you look closely- you will notice 3 new products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  The first new product is the fabulous Everyday Label Punch.  LOVE IT!  There's even a brand new Stamp Set that coordinates perfectly with the Everyday Label Punch.  It's called Merry Little Labels.  The sentiment I used is just one of 6 different sentiment options!  Last but certainly not least- are the gorgeous new Foil Snowflakes.  Trust me when I say that you NEED them!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Please note that the Envelope Punch Board is listed in my supplies list- I used this as my corner rounder.





No comments:

Post a Comment