Thursday, November 23, 2017

November 2017 OnStage Display Stamper

Good evening stampers!  Who wants a sneak peek?  Over the next 4 days I will be sharing the gorgeous samples I created for the display boards at OnStage.  My samples will feature three different stamp sets, a few new Designer Series Papers, a new ribbon and some new punches.  Please be sure to check back daily for the newest post!  You won't want to miss out!


My samples today showcase the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set and a mix of several other new products.   

The Perennial Birthday Stamp Set is just amazing.  There are so many possibilities for just about any project.  As I said yesterday- it's designed to coordinate with a kit however it works just fine on its own.  


To create this card- I began with a subtle Soft Sky watercolor wash.  After the watercolor wash was dry- I stamped the dots image in Soft Sky ink onto the wash for a tone on tone look.  The flowers were inked using the 2017-2019 In Color Stampin' Write Markers (I used Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist).  


My second card tonight is one of my favorites.  There's just something fabulous about black and white striped paper.  I LOVE it...and when it's paired with Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist- how can it go wrong?



To create this card- I stamped the cluster of hearts from the Heart Happiness Stamp Set into VersaMark ink and then heat embossed using Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.  
I then created a collage from a mix of random ribbons, papers and other embellishments.  
The ribbon rose was created using the Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon.  The picture above isn't the best but trust me when I say that this card is truly gorgeous in person!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed my projects for tonight!

Please click the next button to continue along our hop!  There are several other Display Stampers with gorgeous projects to share!











No comments:

Post a Comment