Thursday, April 26, 2018

Fancy Friday Blog Hop: Casing the Occasions!

Hello there and welcome back for another Fancy Friday blog hop.  Today we casing the Occasions Catalog.  The card I chose to case is located on page 6.



I used the Share What You Love product suite from the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  This product suite is simply beautiful.  The DSP features may colors both current and new.  My favorite color from this suite is Mint Macaron.  Oh how I've missed it!


This close up shows several little details as well as new products!  You will see the new Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Pearlized Doilies, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, new In-Colors (Grapefruit Grove) and a new stamp set called Love What You Do.  

I can't wait to be able to share these products with you!


Please continue along on our hop!  Up next is the amazing Shannon Lane and I KNOW she has something amazing for you to see!   Click the next button below to see what she has created!




1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty! What a gorgeous card Dani! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete