Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Create-A-Card Challenge

Hey there stampers!  Tonight I'm back to share the card I created for our team challenge at Y-Knot-Stamp-Everything.  Our team leader Suzie Barnes sent us all a kit that contained a few samples of the Share What You Love DSP, coordinating colored card stock to match the DSP, and some Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon.  We were asked to use the enclosed supplies along with our own stamps & inks to create a card.  We were then to post a picture on our team FB page or email Suzie a picture of it before 5/20.  Wanna see what I made?


I chose to create a 4" square card.  I distressed the edges of the DSP using my paper snips.  Then I wadded it up as though I was going to throw it away.  I crumpled it over and over and over until it was full of rips and creases.  It was perfectly imperfect!  

I then added a series of embellishments and various other elements to make it complete.  Unfortunately the picture doesn't properly show the Wink Of Stella that has been applied to the watercolored Rich Razzleberry flowers.  It truly is beautiful ❤

Did you know that YOU can order the products from the Share What You Love product suite?  That's right!  They went on sale TODAY!!!  It's an Early Release from the upcoming 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment