Saturday, June 23, 2018

Y-Knot-Stamp-Everything Team Challenge

Hello there stampers!  Tonight I'm sharing a card that was created for the Y-Knot-Stamp-Everything Team Challenge.  This is what I came up with!


I truly adore the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set and coordinating Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies.  My favorite die from the set is the floral corner piece.  It's so pretty!  I didn't just want to cut it out and add it as a die cut piece so I embossed it instead!  I placed the die in 2 opposite corners and embossed it.  I love that we now have the option to make our die's either cut or emboss.  


See that pretty card stock color?  It's the new Petal Pink and boy is it ever pretty!  I added a very light  Petal Pink watercolor wash to the stitched rectangle and then stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink.  It's difficult to see in the picture but the little flower on the sentiment panel is actually 5 layers thick!  Some of the petals curl forward to create a 3 dimensional look.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment