Tuesday, August 7, 2018

You're One of a Kind

Good evening stamping friends!  Tonight I brought out an oldie but a goodie to share!  I actually had a customer request for the Mini Pillow Boxes that I created last year.  She asked for them to be created using the Sea of Textures Product Suite. I'm not sharing them all as they are a surprise but she said I can share these!


These little cuties barely measure 2-1/4" long and only hold 1 piece of chocolate.  
Aren't they cute?
  

I love how tiny they are!  As I've said in the past- miniatures are my favorite things.  You'd be surprised how something so small can make someone's day!


The DSP used for the Mini Pillow Boxes is called Tranquil Textures DSP.  I love this DSP as it has many different patterns and textures.  It's colorful and fun too!  



So cute and oh so fun!  The recipient of these is one lucky duck!  Perhaps after the gift is given I will be able to share the rest!  They are SUPER cute!


The above picture shows the chocolate that is inside each little treat.  These are much smaller than a Hershey's Miniature Candy Bar.  They were purchased at Duty Free a few weeks ago on my way home from Canada.  When I saw them- I knew I had to buy them!  Now I know why!  They fit perfectly into these Mini Pillow Boxes!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment