Monday, July 1, 2019

Dream Big

Good evening!  Tonight I have a card to share that features a new (to me) technique.  Faux grass- created using the grass stamp from the Over the  Moon Stamp Set and 3 Stampin' Blends (Light/Dark Granny Apple Green, Dark Shaded Spruce).


Isn't it just the most adorable little scene?  I was browsing Facebook when I came across a FB live video being held by my friend Paula Dobson.  Since I've had a little extra time lately due to a total knee replacement surgery 2 weeks ago- I figured I'd watch.  I'm so glad I did because Paula taught her technique on how to create the adorable little pasture of grass!  


I gotta say- it came out adorable!  To finish creating the scene- I used the cloud image from the This Little Piggy Stamp Set and stamped it several times across the top.  I then used the Light Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend to color in the sky.  I fussy cut the little heart cloud and popped it up with a Stampin' Dimensional to add more depth. 

So cute!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment