Monday, August 19, 2019

Sneaky Peeky- Something Creepy...

Good evening stampers!  I have just returned from a lengthy visit to the great state of Florida where I got to play at Disney World, head down to the Keys and visit with friends!  I couldn't have asked for a better vacation!  But now it's time to get back to creating!  Tonight I have made my very first Halloween card of the season!

That's right!  I said Halloween!  It's always been my favorite holiday and even though I'm not quite ready to give up my summer weather- I'm totally in the mood to decorate and create lots of spooky fun projects to share.  


I love how fun this card turned out!  First I used Pigment Sprinkles to create the background.  Then I added some black flecks using the Dark Black Stampin' Blend.  Using the Ornate Frames Dies I created the perfect little backdrop for the apothecary jars.  


See the Vellum layer?  It was embossed using the new Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.  Isn't it gorgeous?  It really compliments this creepy card!  Speaking of Creepy- the sentiment was stamped in VersaMark onto a piece of Vellum scrap.  It was then heat embossed using the Heat Tool and Black Stampin' Emboss Powder.  I added a few Monster Bash Enamel Shapes for some bling and it was good to go!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't have your copy of the new Holiday Catalog?  Send me an email and I'll drop one in the mail for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment