Thursday, May 12, 2022

OSAT Blog Hop: Hello My Name Is

Good morning stampin' friends!  Today's projects were created for the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop.  Our theme this month is Hello My Name Is...we are introducing some new products from the Annual Catalog!
I chose to create with the adorable Happier Than Happy Stamp Set and coordinating Happy Forest Dies.  When I first saw the Happy Forest Friends Product Suite in the new Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog- I knew I had to have it.  It is so cute and let's face it- the Happy Forest Friends DSP is pretty stinkin' awesome!  The color palette for the DSP is so pretty- with Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Old Olive, Sahara Sand and Smoky Slate.  Colors that I use individually but had never used together before.    


My card is a 5" square card created using a Thick Basic White Base.  There is a top Basic White layer that has been embossed using the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.  I distressed the edges  to junk it up a bit before adding a top layer of Happy Forest Friends DSP.  I feel like I cheated because the only thing stamped on this card is the sentiment!


My coordinating project is treat box made using the Cracker & Treat Box Dies.  The Cracker & Treat Box Die makes creating this little favor a cinch!  Simply cut it out and adhere together.  Embellish as you wish!
I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today!  Please be sure to join us on the rest of the hop by following the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment