Monday, July 4, 2022

Monday Montage #217






Hello stampin' friends! Welcome back for the Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I'm so happy that the July-December Mini Catalog is finally live!  It's my favorite!  There are so many amazing new products!  Today I've chosen to a few of my favorites- the Best Witches Stamp Set and Celebrate Everything DSP (host exclusive).


Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I was little.  It's such a fun time of the year and the Halloween stamps in this years Mini Catalog have my head swimming in ideas!  The card above is just one of them!


Here's a close up view of a few details on the card.  The witch was colored using the following Stampin' Blends:  Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Mango Melody.  Isn't the  DSP the cutest?  LOVE the pumpkins and ghosts pattern (and the Crushed Curry Stripes as well).

Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to click the links below to navigate throughout the hop!  BACK will take you to Cheryl Curtis and NEXT to Elizabeth Price.  




No comments:

Post a Comment