Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday Montage #255

 





Hey there stampin' friends! It's time for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Today I am sharing a card created using the Hooray For Surprises Bundle and the Sunny Days DSP from Sale-a-Bration.   


I love the Hidden Surprises Bundle because it adds an interactive feature to the card.  The recipient simply lifts the tab where it says pull and removes the perforated section on the card to reveal a hidden sentiment.  So fun!


I chose to add a few little flowers to the perforated strip for added detail.  They were distressed, curled and attached using a glue dot. A few Iridescent Foil gems were added as an embellishment.


Here's a quick look at the inside of the card.  I don't normally add a sentiment to the inside of my cards as I like to have extra room to write however this card called for an inner sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to click the NEXT button to see what Elizabeth has created to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment