Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FREE HOWL-O-WEEN OFFER!!!

Starting August 1, you can get this Howl-O-Ween Printer's tray kit absolutely FREE when you join my team!  This kit is NOT available anywhere else!  Isn't it adorable?  I LOVE IT!

With the holidays rapidly approaching, now is a great time to join my team!  The starter kit is only $99 and you get to choose up to $125 worth of product!  The starter kit is COMPLETELY customizable so YOU pick the products that you want!  You will also receive a pack of Stampin' Up! business supplies to help you get started!  There is no additional shipping charge for your kit!  PLUS- you get the fabulous Halloween Printer's Tray kit absolutely FREE!  Call me at (734) 497-8521 or email me and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment