Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's August 1st!!!

Good Morning!
It's August 1st and that means lots of new and exciting things happen today!

First- today is the first day that you can order from the 2012 Holiday Catalog!  There are so many awesome products!  I want them all!!!  I have posted several samples that featured products from the Holiday Catalog in the past few weeks so hopefully I have given you some ideas.
The Holiday Catalog can be viewed here


Second- today starts the Spook-tacular Howl-O-Ween promotion and when you join my team you will get this cool printers tray kit absolutely FREE!  Remember- the Demo Starter Kit is FULLY customizable and you get to choose $125 worth of products for only $99!  Shipping is INCLUDED!
There's a demo option for everyone!  I promise!


Today is also the official release day for the My Digital Studio2 digital release.

  •  If you already have the My Digital Studio software- you can upgrade to MDS2 for only $19.95
  •  If you don't have the My Digital Studio software and want to purchase the MDS2 program- you can do it here for $39.95
  •  If you prefer to have the MDS2+ software that includes the design software as well as $500 worth of digital content you can purchase that here for $79.95
  • Don't know if you'll like the software?  Go ahead and get the FREE 30 day trial version.  Check it out and see for yourself!  It is AWESOME!  The possibilities are endless with this program!


No comments:

Post a Comment