Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF!

Good Afternoon!
Hopefully everyone has had a great week!  I'm still in catch-up mode from vacation but I'm finally almost there!  Today I have a card that I CASE'd from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  When I first saw this set- I knew I had to buy it!  It's absolutely beautiful!


I decided to use my Champagne Shimmer Mist spray and I also added Soft Suede ink around the edges of the sentiment pennant.  I love it!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Soft Suede
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Champagne Shimmer Paint, 70% alcohol, Stampin' Spritzer, Stamping Sponges, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Finishing Touches Edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment