Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Two-fer Tuesday part two

Good Afternoon!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day so far!  I have been working on all kinds of projects for today.  What I really need to do is come up with my swap card for the Stampin' Up! Regional in November.  Yes, I know that November is a long way away but I like to be prepared!
The card I am going to share is a card that I can't decide if I like it or I don't.  I love the stamp set used, the color combination and the idea behind the card BUT...  Do you like it?  or does it need something?


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
DSP:  Fan Fair
Stamp Set:  Postage Due
Ink:  Island Indigo
Embellishments:  3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Pink Pirouette), Antique Brads
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Tool, Blossom Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges

REMINDER:  There are only a few very short weeks left to receive the absolutely adorable Halloween Printers Tray for joining my team!  There is a Stampin' Up! opportunity that will fit YOUR lifestyle!  You are welcome to give your business as little or as much attention as you would like!  Please call (734) 497-8521 for more details!  There is NO OBLIGATION and  I promise it will be a LOT of fun!


ALSO:  If you would like a copy of the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog or the 2012 Holiday Catalog (or both), please either email me (the email me button is on the right sidebar) or call me at (734) 497-8521 and I will get one out to you immediately!

1 comment:

  1. Love the concept and the colors. It reminds me of tiles. If I were going to change anything, i think since it reminds me of tiles I'd try it without the ribbon. Although, I think it's very pretty just like it is. HTH! :)BTW- the colored bicycles in the background are Fab!

    ReplyDelete