Saturday, September 8, 2012

Football Sunday!

Every Sunday for the next 4 months- my hubby gets together with friends to watch the Buffalo Bills play.  I'm not a Bills fan (or a football fan for that matter) but our friends (like my husband) are HUGE Bills fans so I wanted to make a little something for the opening day festivities tomorrow.
Here is what I came up with:





I wanted to put little bow's on them but I figured that would be too girlie.  Not sure if the guys would appreciate that!  I filled the little boxes with peanut M&M's.  I used MDS to create the Buffalo Bills logo's.

Ingredients:  
Card Stock:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White
Embellishments:  7/8" Cotton Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die, Petal Card Double Punch, 1" Square Punch, SNAIL, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment