Sunday, September 16, 2012

For the Birds...

Yesterday I shared a card that I made using the For the Birds stamp set.  Today's card is also from that set but I wanted to point out that this particular card is the main reason why I bought this set. You see,  I was blog hopping a several weeks ago and came across a card that was designed by Lorri Heiling.  I absolutely LOVED it!  It was so simple and cute that I HAD to have the stamp set.  So- here is the card that convinced me to buy For the Birds.


Isn't it adorable?  

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Black Marker
Stamp Set:  For the Birds
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment