Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cookie Party!

Good Morning!  I haven't posted in a few days.  Not because I wasn't crafting but because I was in the process of baking and packaging 175 mini chocolate chip cookie cups for a cookie party that I was invited to.  I love holiday baking and always make sure that my cookies look nice and pretty!




Once I had all the cookie cups baked, iced, and decorated- I put them into little Merry Christmas Kraft Boxes that I had made using Snow Festival DSP and Kraft Boxes.  I love the Snow Festival DSP because it's very colorful and not just the traditional red and green.  I think they came out cute!


The cookie party was a lot of fun and thankfully everyone liked my cookies/packaging.  I also won a prize!!!  I never win anything!  I was SO excited!  Now I have a new Holiday Baking cookbook!  Can't wait to use it!!!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great looking cookies and the packaging is amazing Dani! Of course you won a prize!

    ReplyDelete