Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh, Hello!

Good Morning!
Holiday baking is complete!  Thankfully!  I don't want to bake another cookie until next year.  All together- my friends and I made close to 1000 cookies.  Not all of the same but of several different varieties!  They came out beautifully and are delicious (I had to sample each variety.  Don't want to be passing out yucky cookies!)
Now that baking is over I finally have time to play with all my new goodies from the 2013 Spring Catalog and the 2013 Sale-a-bration flyer.  The first card I'm going to share is a card created using a new stamp set called "Oh, Hello".  I LOVE it!  It's probably my favorite set in the new Spring Catalog.  I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but let me tell you- the possibilities are endless with this set.  My brain has tons of ideas flowing through it!
I paired the stamp set up with the Tea for Two DSP.   I love all the colors in the Tea for Two DSP.  They are so soft and pretty!  I used the new Ovals Collection Framelits to cut out the oval shapes.  I know it's hard to see in the picture but the rose was stamped onto the Very Vanilla Card Stock and then I stamped another rose and cut certain parts of it out to give it a 3D look.


Thanks for checking in today!  Be sure to visit again soon as I will have more Sneak Peek's all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment