Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fun with Paper Straws!

Good morning!
A few weeks ago I was wandering around TJMaxx when I came across a container of paper straws.  I LOVE paper straws!  The first time I ever used one was at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  Disney uses them at their Animal Kingdom park because they are biodegradable and much less hazardous to the wildlife that lives there.  I love paper straws because they are fun (and better for the environment)!  They look just like a normal straw but are made from a sturdy paper material instead of plastic.

I wasn't exactly sure why I "needed" the paper straws but I bought them anyway! I  chose to decorate them with a pinwheel from the Stampin' Up! Pinwheel die!  They came out cute and I know my little friends will just LOVE using them!

What fun things do you make with random items?  Have you decorated paper straws before?  Thanks for checking in!

Have you subscribed to my newsletter yet?  If not- now is the time!  Exclusive tutorials, giveaways, tips and techniques and much more!  Click "subscribe to our newsletter" on the left sidebar!  You will automatically receive a FREE tutorial for the "Love Notes Gift Box".  This week's newsletter has a tutorial on how to make paper roses!  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment