Sunday, February 10, 2013

Two Challenges Combined

Good evening!
I wanted to participate in the Mojo Monday challenge from this past Monday as I really liked the sketch.  Unfortunately time didn't permit me to participate until now!  Being so late in the weekend, I have decided to combine the challenge with the Paper Players Color challenge for this week.  Here is what I came up with:

Here was the Paper Players challenge:

I was a little nervous about this color scheme as I've never used these 3 colors together before.  I'm glad I tried it.  I love it!  
I really enjoy participating in the challenges from various sites.  It not only provides inspiration but it pushes me out of my comfort zone to try new things.  I strongly suggest trying some of the challenges!  It's a lot of fun!
To play along with the Paper Players challenge- visit the following link: http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2013/02/challenge-132-color-challenge-from-ann.html

Thanks for checking back in tonight!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Great job combining two challenges, Dani! You've done a fabulous job with our colors--love how the sentiment is the focal point and the fun needlepoint embossing looks great! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, you did a great job combining both challenges and I agree with you, doing challenges is a great way to push our creative boundaries and discover new things... like this color scheme. You rocked it! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to combine the two challenges, Dani. Love the cupcakes and the needlepoint embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete