Monday, April 8, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

Good morning!
I am finally home from my vacation in Florida.  We had a great time- despite our condo issues.  We visited Disney World which in case you didn't know- is my most favorite place in the entire world.  I just love it there!  While we were visiting Epcot we got to see so many beautiful floral displays.  This year marks the 20th Anniversary for the HGTV International Flower and Garden Festival.  There was everything from topiarys to beautiful landscape designs!  I was sad to leave but am already planning my trip back!  Here is a picture of one of my favorite displays:

I don't have a card to share yet this morning BUT I'm on my way to my craft room and will have another post for you this afternoon!  I will also be resuming my usual daily posting schedule so be sure to keep checking back!

Remember that Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING.  Today is the LAST day so be sure to get your orders in!
Have a fabulous morning!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! Disney World is my hubby & my most favorite place too. Instead of convention, we are going to WDW in September for our anniversary. One day I hope to make it to the F&G Festival!!

    ReplyDelete