Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wonderful You

Good morning!
I've finally had time to spend in my craft room!  I was so happy to be able to create.  Being gone for over 10 days really does seem like forever!  My goal for the night was to create at least one card that used More Mustard and Riding Hood Red.  I chose to use those 2 colors as they will be retiring soon.  They also coordinate perfectly with the Fan Fair DSP (which just so happened to be my DSP for the night).  Here is what I came up with:
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, More Mustard
DSP:  Fan Fair
Inks:  More Mustard, Riding Hood Red
Stamps:  Loving Thoughts, Everything Eleanor
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Really like your use of the dsp on this. And colors!

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete