Wednesday, January 14, 2015

From my heart...

Can you believe it's already time to start thinking about Valentine's?  I'm not sure about you- but it seems like I just recovered from making Christmas cards!   Thankfully- I LOVE to make Valentine's.  They are sweet and fun as well as a great way to tell that special someone just how much you love them.


The card that I created for today's post was made using the Hardwood stamp and the Groovy Love stamp set.  Isn't it cute?  It's not overly fancy but it's FUN!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps:  Hardwood, Groovy Love
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Gold Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, Gold Sequin Trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment