Tuesday, January 13, 2015

You warm my heart...

Do you ever just see something and think to yourself  "I NEED that"?  That's the best way to describe how I felt about the new Sheltering Tree stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog.  It's such a beautiful set.  Not only is it perfect for any occasion- it's literally perfect for any season!  I can easily see this being one of my go-to sets.


In this set- there are many cute "props".  There's a rake for the fall, a swing (as shown above), a bicycle (that you can change the color of the frame), and snowflakes for the winter!  Love, love, LOVE it!

Here is what the stamp set looks like:


Don't you just LOVE it?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set:  Sheltering Tree
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo
Tools/other supplies:  1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Melon Mambo), Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment