Monday, August 1, 2016

Home is...

Hey stampers!  Do you ever have a great idea for a card (or any other kind of project) then when you sit down to create it- it turns out nothing like you had imagined?  Well let me show you my card for today.   It turned out NOTHING like I had imagined yet in the end it turned out beautifully!


I was trying for a more subtle watercolor wash but the colors I had chosen were not yielding the same results as I had imagined.   In an effort not to waste this gorgeous background-  I started looking through my stamps and thought about what stamp set would work perfectly with this bright watercolor wash background.  The Places You'll Go was the lucky winner!  LOVE how it pairs so well with the Cucumber Crush and Tempting Turquoise watercolor wash!  SO FUN!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  


No comments:

Post a Comment