Sunday, September 4, 2016

Monday Montage #77








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all of the stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

Tonight I have a adorable Halloween Ensemble to share.  It consists of a card, a treat and my favorite- a flask.  I just love the Cookie Cutter Halloween set!  It's just too cute!

Here is a picture of the ensemble:


The Happy Halloween card has a lot of special features.  There's a watercolor wash background, some funky stitching around the edges, and a gorgeous pleated Silver Ribbon to name a few.


My favorite part of the Halloween Ensemble is this adorable Halloween Flask.  Who wouldn't love to drink a Halloween themed beverage from this adorable little glass?  It measures approximately 5" tall and holds approximately 250ml (a little over 8 fl. oz.) and is made of glass.  Not only is it the perfect glass for a Halloween party but it also makes the perfect party favor for guests to take home after the party!


What Halloween Ensemble would be complete without some Halloween treats?  This little cellophane bag is filled with some pumpkin shaped marshmallow peeps.  


I hope you have enjoyed my projects for tonight!  They were fun to create!  Please be sure to visit the other fabulous designers on this hop to see what they have to share with you.  Thanks for stopping by!

Ensamble supplies:




I have accidentally left a few supplies off the supply list above.  They are:
Aqua Painters, Smoky Slate Ink Refill




                









5 comments:

  1. Oh Dani I love, love every project and that flask??? I must have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ensemble! I love that card and the crazy stitching. And pumpkin peeps -- I am going to have to look for those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani what is your stamp camp schedule? Any all day workshops? Thanks, Michelle Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dracula. Did you hand cut the sign he is holding or is there a punch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! His sign was hand cut. One of my favorite sets from the Holiday Mini!

      Delete