Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Spooky!

Hello there!  Do you have a favorite holiday?  For as long as I can remember, my favorite holiday has aways been Halloween.  I love the parties, the colors, the costumes, the decorations, trick or treaters, the food, the candy, etc...  I don't think I've met a part of Halloween that I haven't loved!  That's why my project tonight is so fitting for me.  It has decorations (mini lights), trick or treaters (Cookie Cutter Halloween people), black(mini chalkboard)  and is just overall FUN!


Plus- I can't forget those Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper letters!  What Halloween project would be complete without a little bling?

Thanks for stopping by!  


1 comment:

  1. This is a cute layout! Would you mind sharing a bit more on the dimensions of the paper lights you made? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete