Sunday, November 13, 2016

Monday Montage #82








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all of the stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

My project tonight is card created with the Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set.  I'm not really sure that I like how it came out.  The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark and then heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I'm thinking now that the background would have looked better on a solid darker color instead of the watercolor wash.  That way the sentiment would have shown up better.   Lesson learned!



Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to visit the other blogs for the hop as well!  Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.


                









SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I love it just the way it is. The watercolor is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete