Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Wonderful Year

Hello stampers!  Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner?  That's right!  There are 39 days left until Christmas.  Thirty-nine. 
 I swear each year it seems to go quicker and quicker.  Thankfully there's still plenty of time left to create some fabulous holiday cards.  

Since it's the holiday season, for me- craft show's are in full swing.  Each year I do multiple shows.  I make single cards, 3 dimensional items, gift card holders, home decor items, packages of cards and just about everything in between.  Here is one of the cards I have created for my next show.


My next show will be on December 3, 2016 at the Christmas in Ida:  Festival & Parade of Lights.  This event is HUGE with nearly 40,000 visitors.  I will be located in the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church located at 1920 Lewis Ave. Ida, MI.  This show runs from 9am-2pm.  This is definitely a weekend you don't want to miss!  The festival offers so much more than just crafts and vendors.  There is a HUGE parade and even a country music performance by Little Texas.  There is fun for all!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment