Sunday, February 19, 2017

Monday Montage #88








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

I've been playing around with the Basket Bunch stamp set and coordinating Basket Builder Framelits  for the past few weeks.  I love this adorable set and I know you will too! There are so many possibilities!

My first card is just a funny card.  There has been a meme with this saying on it around for years.  So when I began to play around I couldn't resist! 😂😂😂


My second project is a sweet little card.  It has a beautiful Soft Sky watercolor washed background and two of the most adorable little chicks ever!  I stamped one onto Daffodil Delight card stock and the other onto the Daffodil Delights polka dotted paper from the Brights Collection DSP stack.  Super cute!





Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to visit all the stops on the hop! Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.  




                

No comments:

Post a Comment