Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hugs From Shelli

Hey there stampin' friends!  Tonight I'm sharing an alternate project that was created using this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  The kit was called Hugs From Shelli and it contained supplies to make 12 note cards with envelopes.  


This kit is absolutely gorgeous!  I love that it has a vintage feel to it.  The subtle colors and gorgeous elements make it one of my top Paper Pumpkin kits to date!


To create the layers for my card- I used 2 of the Note Cards.  I simply trimmed them down to the size I wanted, staggered them and adhered them together using Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.  The solid blue layer is also from a note card but its the back side so I was able to get 2 layers from one note card.  

The middle layer is amazing.  I love the weathered newsprint look!  How about that itsy bits metal bird trinket?  Isn't it adorable?  


Have you created alternate projects using this month's  Paper Pumpkin Kit?  I'd love to check them out!  Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment