Monday, May 27, 2019

It Starts With Art!

Good evening stampin' friends!  Tonight I'm sharing a sneak peek from the upcoming Stampin' UP! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  The Follow Your Art Product Suite stole my heart from the moment I laid eyes on it!  It's artsy, fun and totally my style!  

This card was created using a sketch I found while browsing Pinterest.  If I didn't know better I'd say that the sketch was made for this product suite.  Every element fits in perfectly!


The Follow Your Art DSP has so many fabulous colors!  Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point and Whisper White.  You just can't go wrong with a color scheme like that!


I used several different size shapes layered onto the Whisper White panel.  This allowed me to use a variety of colors as well.  The three adorable hearts are from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit.  This kit contains felt accents, charms and more!  It's definitely a must have!


Turning the card to the side- one can see the dimension of the card front.  It's super cute and would make a great card for an art teacher or anyone who loves to do arts & crafts.

Need a copy of the new Annual Catalog?  Send me an email today!



No comments:

Post a Comment