Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday Montage #149





Welcome back! It's time for a Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Did you know that Saturday was World Cardmaking Day?  I spent the majority of the day creating Halloween cards for a custom order.
Here's one of the cards for that custom order!  I actually created this card several weeks ago for the Y-Knot-Stamp-Everything Design Team but I haven't shared it on my blog yet.  The person I created them for wanted a card with a cat and a bright yellow moon.


The background of this card was created by using Embossing Paste that was colored Black and the new Basic Patterns Decorative Masks.  Thankfully it was just what my customer wanted!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Charlet Mallett has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price and see what she has created to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment