Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday Montage #154


Hello and welcome back for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Are you ready to see all our fabulous projects this week?

My project may be super simple but I wanted to show just how easy it is to create a wonderful Christmas Card with just a few supplies!

To create my card- I simply stamped the striped image from the Tiny Keepsakes Stamp Set in Real Red ink and onto the center of my card layer.  I then stamped the Believe sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink directly below.  A Linen Thread Bow holding a Gold Jingle Bell adds the finishing touch!



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price and see what she has created to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment