Thursday, January 30, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday

Welcome, welcome welcome!  I'm so happy you've joined us for our Fancy Friday Blog Hop.  All participating in the hop are either current or former members of the Stampin' UP! Artisan Design Team....such an amazingly talented bunch!  I can't wait for you to see what we have created for you this month.


This month we are hosting a Shake It Challenge!  I'm not sure about you- but I love shaker cards!  They are so fun- not only to make but to receive as well!

I made my card using the Be Mine Stitched Dies.  I love this set because it's filled with lots of gorgeous hearts!


The black and white stripped DSP is from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP but it's perfect for my heart!  I absolutely adore black and white DSP.  It's probably my favorite kind ever!  It's just so versatile!

My stamped images were created using the striped heart image found in the Meant To Be Stamp Set.  The tiny little white hearts are also from the Meant To Be Stamp Set.    Those gorgeous sequins are from Peaceful Poppies Sequins and OMG! they are super cute!  There are all different shapes and sizes.  


Here's a closeup of the card front.  You can kinda see the different shapes in the sequins.  On a few of the little striped hearts-I have die cut some smaller hearts from the Be Mine Dies.  A tiny gem from the From My Heart Faceted Gems adorns a few of the striped heart images.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Up next is the amazing Sue Plote!  I can't wait for you to see what she has created to share with you today!


                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment